· By Ryan Faber
Romantic Movies to watch with your Best Friend
Valentine's Day is a time to celebrate love, and what better way to do that then by cuddling up with the one that loves you the most (kuch your cat) and watching some The Better Cat approved cat-themed movies that we recommend watching this Valentine's Day.
- "The Cat Returns" (2002) - This Studio Ghibli classic is a heartwarming tale of a schoolgirl who saves a cat from being hit by a car and is whisked away to a magical kingdom of cats. The film is full of memorable characters, stunning animation, and a touching story that will have you purring with delight.
- "Cats" (2019) - Based on the hit stage musical, this film adaptation is a visually stunning spectacle that brings to life a magical world of cats. With an all-star cast, stunning costumes, and memorable musical numbers, this film is the purrfect choice for a Valentine's Day movie night.
- "A Street Cat Named Bob" (2016) - This touching true story follows the relationship between a homeless man and the stray cat that changes his life. With beautiful cinematography, an uplifting soundtrack, and an unforgettable performance by Luke Treadaway, this film is sure to warm your heart.
- "Catwoman" (2004) - This action-packed movie tells the story of a meek graphic designer who is transformed into the feline superhero Catwoman after being brought back to life by mysterious cats. With stunning action sequences, a sultry performance by Halle Berry, and a tantalizing storyline, this film is the purrfect choice for a Valentine's Day date night.
- "Keanu" (2016) - This comedy follows two friends on a mission to rescue their beloved kitten Keanu from a dangerous gang. With hilarious performances by Jordan Peele and Keegan-Michael Key, and a cast of cats that will have you in stitches, this film is sure to make you and your loved one roar with laughter.
So if you're looking for a fun and furry Valentine's Day movie night, grab your cat, cuddle up on the couch with some (cat) snacks and be sure to tag us in your story with whatever Movie you end up choosing. Have a great valentines day everyone.
Ryan on behalf of The Better Cat Team